Looking for the standard FAQ? Click here
How do I get my download link?
We email out the download link when the event has finished in editing. This email is sent from email@example.com; be sure to add this to your contact list or whitelabel it as needed in order to allow delivery. If you do not see your link after 6-8 weeks following the event (or 2-3 weeks after ordering a past year's event), check your spam folder.
When will I get my file?
It depends on when you ordered.
- Current event download links are sent when the event has finished in editing. This is typically 4-6 weeks from the date of the event for most events.
- For events older than 2 months, download links are sent out when the order is fulfilled, typically 1-3 weeks from the date you order.
We suggest downloading to a desktop or laptop computer first, then transferring it to your mobile devices for the best experience.
What should I do if I don't receive my download link?
If it's past 6-8 weeks from the date of the event (or 2-3 weeks after ordering a past year's event), please feel free to contact us.
If you received an email from us, you can simply reply to the email - it will go straight to our
web administration staff. If not, you can submit an email on our contact us page.
How do I download my files?
We send download links to the email addresses provided to us by you when you ordered.
Clicking this link will take you to the download page - see below for device-specific notes.
• Desktop and Laptop
Desktop and laptop users can download in their browser by simply clicking
the Download button in the top right of the screen, then click Direct Download.
• Mobile Device (Android Tablet or Phone)
Open the provided link in the browser of your choice - we suggest Google Chrome.
- Click "Or continue to website"
- To download all videos, click the menu, and then select Direct Download.
- To download a single vieo, click on the video, then click the menu at the top right and select Direct Download.
• Mobile Device (iOS Device, iPhone, iPad)
To Download Files from Mr. Video Dropbox to your iOS device without having Dropbox installed.
- Open the Link in Safari. (Chrome and Firefox are not supported)
- Enter the password provided in the email
- Select "Or continue to website"
- To download all the files, click on the menu (the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner) and select "Direct download." Confirm by clicking the download prompt.
- To download a single video, click the video. Once it has opened, click on the menu (the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner) and select "Direct download." Confirm by clicking the download prompt.
- You will see the download status in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Click on the status icon and you will be given the choice to go to your video in the "DOWNLOAD" folder in your "FILES" app.
Can't find a solution to your problem, or still need assistance?
Feel free to Contact Us and we'd be happy to help!